There are times when we go through the financial crisis. During those times, some quick cash is beneficial. And to get that fast cash, you can opt for car title loans. Not only you will get some fast cash, but you will conveniently get them. Besides, your vehicle will be safe after availing the title loans. The company will take care of its safety. So, let us discuss a bit more about the title loans. It will help you if you are opting for that loan.
What are the requirements of the loan?
To avail this loan, you have to meet some requirements. If you can meet those requirements, you can avail this loan quickly. So, the requirements to get this loan are:
- Steady income– Maybe you are not employed. But you have to show the lenders that you are earning money at a regular interval.
- The clear title– Well, the title must be in your name. Also, you cannot use the title for other loans or collaterals.
- Age of majority– The age is also a requirement. To enjoy the title loan, you must be 18 years old or above.
- Residency– Some lenders may ask you to prove that you are a resident of that state. There are some states where title loans are not legal. So, you may or may not get the loan depending on the state where you are living.
- Insurance– Again, depending on the place where you are living, you may have to show insurance. So, you must have basic insurance coverage for your car.
- No bankruptcy– You may have to make sure that you are not bankrupt. In case, if the lenders find out that you are bankrupt, they may disqualify you from taking the loans.
What are the documents that you need to avail the title loans?
To get the title loans SC, you have to show some documents. The lists of the papers are:
- Car title– You have to bring the car title along with you when you are applying for the loan.
- Proof of income– Often, the lenders ask the proof of income so bring one with you.
- Government issues ID– the ID can be anything like a passport or a driver’s license.
- Proof of residency– A proof of residency is a must. It can be a mortgage, utility bill, or lease.
- Vehicle registration– Some states might ask you for your registration.
- Personal references– There are some title loan providers, who will ask you for personal recommendations.
So, these are the things that you need if you want to get a title loan.
Our Office Address
Mon-Fri: 9AM – 6PM & Sat: 9AM – 1PM