Title loans or Auto title loans are one of the simplest solutions today for people who are looking for fast cash and that too in a short period of time.
There is a debate that definitely goes on as to whether title loans are better or worse as compared to other forms of loans. It is pertinent to mention that any loan can be a boon or a disaster depending upon how well has the individual planned before signing up for one.
Title loans and auto title loans have certain distinct features and advantages as well as few limitations hence it would be wise to conclude that these kinds of loans are for a specific need and situation.
Let’s understand reasons why a SC title loans may be considered as a good option for a borrower:
- Simple and Quick process – surely, a title loan can be completed, approved, sanctioned and disbursed in less than an hour! This allows a borrower with super fast access to money and it makes him ready to meet an unexpected financial challenge or crisis.
- Borrower only needs a car – which is sufficient for him to apply for an auto tile loan and have it approved. As soon as the loan is paid, the title is clear again.
- Borrower can use their car during the loan tenure – which allows them to continue life as usual and use their vehicles for work or personal purpose.
- Terms of loan and payment patterns are flexible
- It is less expensive than a cash advance
For more details, visit the website today.
When someone is in need of urgent cash, there are very few sources on which they can rely and depend since time is the enemy in such situations. Most people try to avoid taking loans where they have to produce and submit different types of documents such as salary statements, bank statements and loan repayment history records because it takes many weeks and months to procure them. The hassle and trouble that one has to go through are just not worth it in the end.
However, there is some good news for loan seekers today in that you can apply for a commercial title loan or a Car Title Loan to get fast cash without any heavy documentation and paperwork thus simplifying the entire loan process. A commercial title loan works on the simple principle of giving a loan to an individual against their owned and registered vehicle which is put up as collateral.
To get a complete understanding of the same, let’s understand a few facts with regard to Commercial truck title loans:
- It is a short-term high-interest loan that is given to individuals.
- A quick approval process is a significant feature of a commercial title loan or car title loan. It only takes a few minutes for the lender to review your application and once approved, the funds are released instantly. The time frame usually varies between 2 hours to 2 days.
- There is no credit check required.
- You can borrow 25% to 50% of the value of your vehicle.
- A commercial title loan also has a revolver credit facility
For more details, visit the website now.
Do you know- how car title loans started?
If you are new to it, then you are at the right place. Yes, in this blog, we will introduce you to the history of car title loans and how it all started.
Early 1990s was the time when title loans came into limelight and that opened a new market, where individuals with poor credit could seek loans. This specific feature of title loans grabbed eyeballs and since then it has grown increasingly popular.
According to studies by the Center for Responsible Lending and Consumer Federation of America, auto title loans have been one of the most popular forms of fundraising amongst people in the west.
Since these are unsecured loans, such as payday loans, they need collateral. For those who owned a vehicle, the car titles were the most reliable way to secure the loans. However, it came with a risk that the borrower could lose their vehicle if they can’t repay the loan. Irrespective of the circumstances, it invited high interest rates that always have APR in the triple digits. These huge sums of money are sometimes called “balloon payments”.
When it comes to the working then similar to a traditional auto title loan, it uses both the car title and the physical vehicle to secure the loan. And, it has the same risk and factors involved for the borrower but the best thing is that the borrowers get easy cash with quick approval.
Auto title loans allow you to put up your vehicle as collateral and take instant cash which could be up to 50 to 60% of the total value of your car. Such loans can be paid off in a single shot or can be paid in EMI’s which would attract an APR.
Title Loans in SC
Applying for auto title loans in SC is relatively easy and fast as well compared to other places. Title loans in SC can be applied through various companies such as 1st Capital Title Loans. If there is an urgent requirement for cash or if your debt is increasing, then it is recommended that you apply for title loans in SC via any reliable company.
When you are applying for auto title loans in SC, you need to have before you approach a lender or title loan provider:
- Clear Vehicle Title
- Valid Government-issued ID card.
You can apply for auto title loans in SC via a variety of ways: using your motorcycle or car as collateral. The first step would be to find a reliable and trusted lending company. It is also important to compare offers from various companies. You can then apply for a loan online or In-store.
For In-store, applicants must have:
- Valid government identification such as passport.
- An active bank account statement from within past 60 days.
For online process, applicants must provide:
- Personal info including e-mail, SSN and valid ID
- An active bank account statement from within the past 60 days.
- Must be a resident of SC
Life is full of unexpected situations and sometimes we are not fully prepared to meet short term financial needs. It is best to choose auto title loans especially when you are not eligible for traditional loans.
Before we get to Commercial truck Title Loans, let’s first try and de-mystify what a Title loan is and is not! A title loan is a type of short-term loan but with a very high rate of interest. This type of loan is most ideal for those who might not have a very high credit rating or salary figure yet are in need of money and want to sign-up for a loan.
A Commercial Truck Title loan is one in which your commercial truck or trailer will be used as collateral. It is an ideal option for truck drivers who spend most of their time on the road and have an independent style of living.
This kind of a loan gets sanctioned both on the ability of the buyer to payback and a lot more on the existing value of the commercial truck being used as collateral.
Few important points that must be understood about Commercial Truck title loans is as follows:
- A good or bad credit quotient is not a parameter basis which such a loan is granted.
- With a Commercial truck title loan, you get a much higher loan amount than any other vehicle title loan.
- If you meet the complete criterion, you may get a loan in less than 30 minutes. It’s that fast!
- Such loans however come at a very high cost and rate of interest.
- There is a very high-risk of loosing your truck if you continue to default on your payments.
A commercial truck title loan is an excellent option to procure a large sum of money to meet your financial obligations. You can get the Title loans without heavy documentation and paperwork as well as keep your vehicle during the payback period.